Our Annual Performathon will be held on Saturday, May 6th 2023 at CMS!
***All forms due by Wed, April 26th (except pledge card due on Sat, May 6th)***
Our annual PERFORMATHON is an all-day marathon student recital fund-raiser, where students from our 450+ student body raise sponsorships for their performance. All proceeds go towards providing merit and need-based scholarships, as well as free or discounted programming for our students and our community. This Year, we were able to award over $51,000 to CMS students who otherwise may not have been able to advance their love for music. We would not be able to provide the nearly 50 free masterclasses, workshops, community events and recitals for our students and community without funds raised through Performathon!
We need your help to make this event a huge success! There are so many ways to get involved:
- PERFORM: Sign up to perform during one of the performance hours (sign-up at front desk binder), and raise at least $40 to sponsor your performance. All participating students will receive a thank you gift. Sign-up times are first come, first serve, so reserve your preferred hour before it fills. We have some great prizes for our top fundraisers! Including Disney Gift cards, Visa gift cards, a JBL speaker and even a FREE semester of private lessons!
- DONATE: To donate, please click here OR Text code “CMS2023” to 44-321. Please “Dedicate” the donation so it can be counted towards students funds raised. You can also donate baked goods for our bake sale, and/or an item/gift card for the raffle baskets! If you own a business or know someone who does, you can also help spread the word about advertisements or sponsorship opportunities (sheets attached and count towards sponsor amount for top fundraiser prizes)! Bake sale and sponsor forms available below.
- PURCHASE FLOWERS, PLANTS or VEGETABLES FROM ESBENSHADE’S (Delivered to CMS): To purchase please complete the order form by clicking here. After submission, you will be automatically directed to paypal for payment. You must submit completed form below and process payment for purchase to be complete.
- VOLUNTEER: Help set up or clean up, staff events, or sell raffle tickets—there is so much to do on the day of the event, and we can use your help! We are glad to sign off on student volunteer hours! Please complete form below.
- BUSINESS SPONSOR OR AD INFORMATION: Performathon 2023 CMS Donation Letter and Form