May 4, 2019
What is Performathon? Performathon is the annual student fundraising event which includes a marathon student recital. This takes place one Saturday each spring from 9:00AM until 5:00PM. There are no lessons or classes scheduled that day to allow everyone an opportunity to participate.
Who Participates at Performathon? We would love to have every CMS student participate. The entire school works together during this day. Students are asked to raise at least $30.00 to sponsor their performance. Ask grandparents, teachers, friends from school and church – really anyone can help with this fundraiser.
Who Benefits From Performathon? Everyone benefits from Performathon! The funds raised at this annual-student-fundraiser helps off set the cost of programming at CMS, including tuition costs, student recitals, accompanist hours, ensembles, classes and summer camps. Plus – students get the chance to perform in a fun and relaxed atmosphere!
Why Should We Participate in Performathon? CMS is a non-profit organization, providing a valuable service to the community. Funds raised at Performathon help the school continue its mission to provide quality music education programs.
What Else Is There to Do At Performathon? There is so much to do at Performathon! Face Painting, Musical Zoo, Family Music Class, Bake, Refreshment Sales, Raffle Baskets, Silent Auction and more!
Can We Register to Donate or Volunteer Online? Yes! New this year, you can register on line to donate or volunteer! Click one of the links below to donate a baked good, donate an item for our Raffle Baskets, or sign up to Volunteer at the event! You can donate to the Performathon through our CrowdRise page!
How else can I get involved?
- Send a program shout out to student, faculty or friend! (online form below due by April 20)
- Purchase a 2019 CMS EAT. SLEEP. PRACTICE. REPEAT T-Shirt! (online orders due by April 15): www.customink.com/fundraising/cmsperformathon
- Donate to our raffle baskets or bake sale! (form due April 25 – available at front desk)
- Volunteer the day of! (form due April 25 – available at front desk)
- Purchase a flower basket! (form due April 25 – available at front desk)
- Sign up for a portrait session! (online form due by April 25): bit.ly/CMSphotos
- Spread the word on social media that online donations can be made at www.crowdrise.com/community-music-school-performathon
For more information about the Performathon, please contact us at email@example.com or 610.489.3676
Call or email us and let us know when you are available to help: (610) 489-3676 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d Like To Thank Our Sponsors For Their Support.
Gold Level Sponsor: TR Insurance Group
Bronze Level Sponsors: Univest Bank & Trust and Quigley Management Consulting
Performance Hour Sponsors: Citadel FCU, CT Business Solutions, ESSA Bank and LeRoux School of Dance
We’d also like to thank the following sponsors for their support
Anna P. Faulkner, PT LLC
Adam J. Weiss, D.M.D., P.C.
DeMedio’s Building Maintenance
Dougher & Rice, P.C.
Daybreak Community Church
Faulkner Inspections Services
Patricia Tagilione, Realtor
Pediatric Dentistry of Collegeville
Landis Piano Service
Kot’s Violins & Bows
So Much More Landscaping
SRUTI India Music and Dance Society