Community Music School is a non-profit organization.
Gifts to the Annual Fund provide support for the day-to-day operations of Community Music School by helping us:
- Provide quality music education programs for all ages
- Keep tuition affordable
- Provide financial assistance for students
- Attract and retain our excellent faculty
- Maintain our facility and instruments
- Offer outreach programs for under-served audiences
- Offer public performances
If you would like more information about donating to the Annual Fund, please contact our Managing Director at 610.489.3676 ext. 103
The official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free within Pennsylvania, 1.800.732.0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.