Community Music School welcomes resumes and letters of interest from qualified teachers seeking employment for teaching hours during afternoon, evening and Saturdays. CMS employs fully credentialed and experienced teachers. Successful candidates will have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in applied music, pedagogy or music education from an accredited institution with a major in the instrument they seek to teach. CMS generally gives preference to candidates with advanced degrees and specific studio teaching experience. CMS requires all Faculty and Staff to obtain the following clearances:
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance;
- Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check; and
- Federal Bureau of Investigation Criminal Background Check.
CMS is currently seeking instructors for:
- Guitar – versatile teacher, experienced with teaching both acoustic and electric guitar for ages 8 and up. Looking for instructors available week days 3-9pm and/or Saturdays 9am-3pm.
- Voice – versatile teacher capable of teaching classical and musical theater repertoire for students ages 13 and up. Looking for instructors available week days 3-9pm and/or Saturdays 9am-3pm
Send resume with cover letter to:
Jennifer Abate Little, Artistic Director
Community Music School
775 West Main Street
Trappe, PA 19426
Please, no telephone or walk-in inquiries. Candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.
Community Music School is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.